Based on a commercial fork of the open-source GCode software; more than two years of development has resulted in a completely revamped unified code base.
- Fire Modes – SEMI, AUTO, FULLY ADJUSTABLE RAMP
- Ramp Parameters – drop in shots, min bps, inactive time
- Reactive Mode
- Eyes ON/Eyes OFF Rate of Fire Caps
- Eye Sensitivity
- Eye Mode – Breakbeam, Reflective
- Dwell – tenth of a millsecond
- First Shot Drop Off
- Loader Delay
- Dwell Ramping – min bps and rate
- Mechanical Debounce
- Debounce Mode – Sequential, Delay, Fine-Grain
- Power Savings – Adjustable sleep settings
- Game Timer
- Shot trip counter
- Tuning mode with App based shot graphing
- Closed Bolt Parameters (for closed bolt board mode)
- Sear on Time – tenth of a millisecond
- Open Delay – tenth of a millisecond
- Open Cycle – tenth of a millisecond
- Ball in Place – tenth of a millisecond
- Close Time – tenth of a millisecond
- Watch Time
There are three ways to program your board.
- Trigger Programming.
- Set the register by trigger pulls
- OLED programming.
- Simple, intuitive user interface gives access to all the registers
- Bluetooth programming via Android and iOS apps.
- No buttons to mess with, no counting trigger pulls and LED flashes. Just a clean multiplatform app with sliders for each register. Easy to use, instant updates to the board.