Fallen Angel Pre-Order Deposit #1
Out of stock
This is the first deposit for Pre-order of the Fallen Angel.
- Spots are non-refundable, and non-transferable. You may not SELL your spot to the person of your choosing.
- Failure to make payments will result in loss of funds.
Details for this project are located at Fallen Angel
- The price for the raw, milled Fallen angel is $1500
- $750 for this Pre-Order deposit #1 – THIS GUARANTEES YOUR SPOT
- $750 Final Payment due on completion – NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PURCHASE
- This includes all body pieces and all internal components
- All bodies, trigger frames, ram housings, hammers, solenoids bodies and manifolds, pivot pins, breech rods, and miniregs are USED stock. While I have done my best to ensure these are free of defects, there is a potential for minor cosmetic issues.
- All other components are New manufactured or New Old Stock.
- Anodizing will be additional (NOT INCLUDED IN $1500 purchase price), and up to the customer. Arrangements and negotiations will be directly between the customer and the anodizer. I am happy to provide photographs and part lists and assist in the quote process. Any issues will need to be handled between customer and anodizer. There are 27 pieces. Expect anodizing to be expensive, $500-$1000+ in many cases. This will be due approximately 1 month after initial purchase.
- Assembly will be additional (NOT INCLUDED IN $1500 purchase price) and can be performed by the individual or shop of your choice. I will handle shipment to assembler. The completed gun will then be shipped directly to the customer. Estimates for assembly have been approximately $125 + shipping from multiple assemblers. Realize that if you assemble your own marker I have no way of testing prior and this may affect warranty issues. This will be due after completion of anodizing and will depend on the anodizer.
I am not a shop. I am one person doing something that I think is awesome for the community I care about very much. If you can not agree to the terms of this project, please do not purchase a spot.
Image shows sample anodizing. Anodizing will be custom per project (see above)
There are no reviews yet.